The Employment Institute offers 13 nationally recognized certification programs, employment opportunities, life skills and work readiness training, education services, and employment exposure/search services. With 102 employing partners and 89 referral agencies throughout the region, we are a highly respected and award-winning workforce development program that helps individuals find a sustainable career that pays well.
When individuals graduate from one of the Employment Institute's programs, they are prepared to take on the real world of work and have the training to succeed.
- September 18, 2020: 9 graduates.
- February 19, 2021: 8 graduates
- June 2021: 8-10 graduates(projected)
- October 2021: 8-10 graduates (projected)
- Confined Space Entry
- 32-Hour Asbestos
- Lead Awareness
- OSHA 10
- First Aid/CPR
- Digital Work Ethic Badge. Auberle’s Employment Institute developed this certification to show achievement in 10 critical work ethic areas as identified by Auberle employer partners.
- JumpStart to Success Work Readiness training
- Access to 33 supportive services at Auberle including, but not limited to, Auberle’s Behavioral Health Program, Drug and Alcohol Counseling, Driver’s Training, transportation, mentoring, an onsite Food Pantry, access to Auberle’s 412 Youth Zone and housing services.