EWDJT Graduates | Typical Employment Opportunities
The following is an excerpt from page 3 of a recent PLC Session of ours:
"Stakeholders and program managers new to the EWDJT program may associate environmental careers with a specific set of knowledge, skills, and certificates. Certainly, those jobs use skills integral to the environmental workforce training program. All too often, program graduates only seek employment in traditional environmental fields such as those listed below.
- Asbestos abatement and remediation
- Lead abatement and remediation
- Environmental technician
- Water, wastewater operation
- Hazardous materials handling
- Environmental consulting
- Hazardous materials hauling
- Waste recycling and deconstruction
- Environmental training
- Hazardous spill response and cleanup
- Environmental assessment and sampling
Fortunately, the universe of government, business, and industry looking for EWDJT graduates is much larger than the fields just described. The reality is that, EWDJT graduates have employment opportunities..."
Want to read the full version?
Both the full version of this note and supplementary audio discussion of related topics can be found by clicking the button below.